Cooling system failure and overheating of the engine is the leading cause of mechanical breakdowns. Rust, grease, sludge and scale build-up all contribute to the likelihood of cooling system failure.
By not using a flush damaging debris remain in the cooling system, slowly deteriorating internal components and seriously impairing the proper function of the radiator & cooling system.
Wynn's Radiator Flush safely removes rust, grease and scale from the entire cooling system ensuring the new coolant works at its maximum potential, not having to work against a dirty system that can shorten coolant life. Wynn's Radiator Flush contains no harsh acid or alkali compounds and will not attack cooling system components.
Features & Benefits:
- Cleans to prevent overheating
- Fast acting cooling system cleaner that removes rust, grease, sludge & scale
- Prepares cooling system to optimise new coolant life
- Effectively restores coolant flow & heat transfer
- Compatible with water & glycol, anti-freeze/anti-boil coolants
- Compatible with cooling system components
Cleans to prevent overheating
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- With heater control in HOT position
- Shake bottle and add contents to the cooling system, CAUTION coolant may be hot
- Top up the system with coolant if required
- Run engine for approximately 5 minutes to circulate and stop leaks
- Contents will treat a cooling system from 6 to 12 litres
- Should only be used as a temporary repair for leaks